This individual will be responsible for working with our existing Search Optimization team and with applicable account managers to provide strategic SEO services for our clients. Success metrics will be based on growth in overall qualified organic traffic for client sites and in some instances on ranking of specific keyword phrases. Client ROI will also be considered as a performance indicator. This position would be ideal for someone with 2-5 years of Search Engine Optimization experience.
The ideal candidate should also be comfortable in a client facing role with strong written and verbal communication skills. From time to time this individual will be asked to present SEO audit findings to our clients via either conference calls or in-person presentations.
- Reporting and analysis of current and historical SEO campaigns
- Perform client specific keyword research and competitive analysis
- Perform technical SEO Audits of client websites
- Identify, recommend and implement on-pagewebsite SEO optimization
- Identify configuration and duplicate content issues and recommend remedies
- Perform Backlink analysis, opportunity identification, solicitation and optimization
- Day-to-day client relationship management, as needed
Desired Skills & Experience
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years SEO experience.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience executing technical SEO best practices, monitoring and reporting, proactively adjusting tactics.
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, SEOmoz, Open Site Explorer, Majestic SEO,
- Fluency in SEO core elements including, but not limited to: On-page and Off-page tactics, optimization of site navigation, internal linking structure, URL structure, Title, Meta Descriptions, Headers, dynamic and static page templates, XML sitemaps, Canonical Tags, etc.)
- Outstanding Local Optimization skills with particular knowledge of Google Maps optimization.
- Experience with emerging standards of HTML
- Knowledge of CSS enhancements to better search engine visibility and technical optimization.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
About Webmix Marketing
Webmix Marketing is a rapidly growing marketing agency that helps home services companies stand out from the crowd. We provide online marketing (SEO, PPC), direct mail and marketing strategy. Visit www.webmixmarketing.com for more information. To apply, send a cover letter and resume to [email protected].